WEEK 10 - Tuesday, May 19th

MISS PATTY VIDEO


HOW ARE YOU TODAY? 

WE HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU TODAY!
CAN YOU SAY THIS TONGUE TWISTER?
"SHE SELLS SEASHELLS BY THE SEASHORE"


SEE YOU IN TODAY’S ZOOM MEETING!


AFTER THE MEETING
  1. Miss Patty is going to help you complete the activities! Watch this video!


  2. WORKBOOK: Page 30


  3. In your COPYBOOK


Today is……………………………
It is ………………………………..


Choose the correct option

  1. This is my sister’s dog Bobby, Bobby is (HIS-HER-MY) dog.
  2. My mum gave me this  calculator. This is (MY - HIS - HER ) calculator.
  3. My English teacher is very tall. (HER-HIS-OUR) name is Miss Patty.
  4. My cat is yellow and white. ( ITS - HER - THEIR) name is Rita.
  5. This is not my ball. This is my brother’s ball. (THEIR - HER - HIS) ball is blue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario